Sunday, March 21, 2010

Finally I up-loaded a vid to youtube

I know it's been a while since I've posted. I did finally up load a video to youtube. It's called, Bob Gibson - Super Skiers Last Race.

Edited to add; I just removed the links, till such time they are allowed back up
I found out, Warner Music Group (WMG) claim that they aren’t being PAIDED enough money by Google for the use of the label’s content on YouTube, and have therefore requested that all of their tracks are to be pulled from the website. Talk about being cheap. Warner Music has pulled music from the bands, musicians, who made the music famous. So I guess even though they wrote their own music, they aren't allowed to publish that fact on Youtube.

Now to me, that is criminal act, and silencing the music.


I'm not sure how to post the video here. I'm sure those of you who read this will say that's bad. Well this is the first time, I've tried doing this and I hope I can do better the next time.

Sue and I went to dinner to the Branding Iron, on our 25th anniversary. Both of our children were their, Sara with her husband Anthony, and Robert. Several family friends were there as well. I do have a pix, of Sue and I there and will post it later.

I may have suffered a heart attack last night. I'll be going to the clinic, and have that checked out tomorrow at 6PM.

Take care and God Bless
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite, no SPAM or I will delete the spam and report you to Google.